Friday, October 12, 2007

Moab Area Trip





We just got back from Moab bcause Dad had business there for the Bank. We, Deb and Andrew, Dad and I, had a great time. We took the Delicate Arch hike, and the Double O hike in Arches. Next day we did Goblin Valley and Little Wild Horse Canyon. Andrew had never been to any of those places and was amazed at the unique beauty there. The weather was perfect!!! Sunny, with that beautiful blue sky that is so striking against the red cliffs, but not hot. Annie would have worn a sweater even. The only thing that would have made it better is to have had some of you there with us. love ya all mom

4 comments:

Daniel and Angie Callister said...

wow, that looks really pretty. it sounds like the perfect time of year to go. I'm jealous!

Von and Maureen said...

I am really jealous! I'll tell you what, I miss that desert more than I can explain to people. Honestly, it makes me sick that I missed making even one visit to that country this year. We cant let that happen too often. I hope Andrew enjoyed it. Lets plan on a Spring trip... We should float the Green!!!

Rachel Ure said...

andrew sure is showing up in a lot of shots lately.... hmmmmmm anyways i think these sort of trip define our family. i really miss the beautiful utahish scenery

Rebekah said...

no matter how often I see it, the gorgeous red rock just blows me away. We really want to take our boys sometime in the near future. They thought the arches looked really cool!