Sunday, October 21, 2007

Happy Birthday Deena

Deena I am sorry that I was out of town playing on your birthday, but happy birthday to a wonderful wife and mother. We love you and we appreciate the great family that you and Josh have. I hope that you felt fussed over and that you feel appreciated and loved.
Your efforts are showing good results. Your family are lucky to have you to nurture and care for them. I enjoy the time I am able to spend with you, Josh and your children. I don't know if there is anything I enjoy more than spending time with family. Thank you for the part you play in our lives. Have a great year and may your wishes come true.
Love, Dad

2 comments:

Von and Maureen said...

Yeah,

Happy belated birthday Deena!!! hope you had a good one as well. When are you, Josh and kids coming to see us?

Jake

Josh said...

as soon as the funji are exterminated from the premises..jk

we are just awaiting an official invitation!